HYGGE BIKES - WARRANTY
From the date of purchase, Hygge Bikes provides a 12-months limited warranty against original manufacture defects and transportation damages.
Only the original customer (the name specified on the invoice & delivery address) is eligible for the limited warranty coverage, which begins the day the e-Bike is delivered to the customer.
Hygge Bikes recommends that when purchasing an e-Bike, you service it at least once every 6 -12 months, or every 2000 KM which ever is sooner.
What is Included?
To help customers understand our warranty service, we have listed the warranty covered components below (counting from the purchase date, we will need to check purchase invoice before warranty service is carried out).
Warranty of 36 months
Frame – All bikes from Hygge Bikes come with a 3-year warranty on the frame.
Warranty of 12 months
Motor – All bikes from Hygge Bikes come with a 1-year warranty on the motor.
Warranty of 12 months
- Fork Frame
6-Month Limited Warranty
- Kick Stand
- The warranty does not cover the following situations:
- Exceed the above-mentioned product warranty validity period.
- Damage & negligence caused by user.
- Damage caused by uncontrollable forces (such as fire, flood, storm, lightning, earthquake, etc.).
- Any damage caused by improper use, maintenance, or adjustment in line with the “User Manual” requirements.
- Unauthorised disassembly or repair derestriction of any kind.
- Other failures and damages not caused by the product’s design, production, quality, or other issues.
- Total mileage has surpassed 4000 KM on motor based models.
After-sales service charges
Please see below charges which may be incurred within the warranty period listed below:
Who will be responsible for warranty & repair service?
For warranty & repair service, we offer service partners throughout the Denmark, Iceland, UK and Spain.
As a result of the Russian-Ukraine war, new spare parts are currently in short supply in the warehouse. Please be advised that we may utilise old spare parts to repair.
We recommend you service your bike by our authorised representatives once every 12 months to validate warranty repairs. To find your local repair centre please email email@example.com