Terms & Conditions
- We are Hygge Bikes Ltd.
- Make a contract with us 2.1 When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
2.2 In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
2.3 Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
2.4 We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
2.5 Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
2.6 This contract is covered by English Law.
- How to place order 3.1 You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by email you can do so at email@example.com.
3.3 The buyer assumes responsibility for the goods being suitable for the purpose for which they are being purchased.
3.4 Carriage & delivery charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
3.5 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
3.6 We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal.
3.7 Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
3.8 All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the current rate.
3.9 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
3.10 Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
3.11 Only voucher codes obtained from Hygge Bikes Ltd. will be honoured. Any vouchers from this website that are over 6 months old can be considered expired and will not be accepted.
- Carriage & Delivery Charges 4.1 Goods will be dispatched from our warehouse within 15 working days and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice. Dispatch may be delayed in accordance with point 4.13.
4.2 We will deliver goods within 3-5 working days of dispatch. Deliveries may be delayed in accordance with point 4.13.
4.3 Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
4.4 We can deliver anywhere in mainland UK. Please note additional carriage & delivery charges will apply to the Republic of Ireland, the Highlands/Islands of Scotland. For deliveries to outside UK, please contact us for special carriage & delivery charges.
4.5 We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is between 7:30am and 10:00pm Monday-Friday.
4.6 Most of our products are relatively weighty items and you will be required to assist the driver in offloading your order.
4.7 Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
4.8 If there is no one to accept the order on the scheduled delivery date the goods may be returned to the warehouse and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
4.9 If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery, if the carriers are able to make the change. This will delay your delivery.
4.10 Please check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to us within two working days.
4.11 If the goods are lost or damaged please report this to us within two working days from the delivery day.
4.12 Deliveries are made to a ground floor entrance only and on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the goods.
4.13 Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We are not responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
- Refund & Returns
5.1 You can cancel your order for 100% refund, before it is dispatched from our warehouse. Please see our refund & returns section for cancellation after the item has been dispatched.
- Faulty Goods / Guarantee 6.1 If there is a problem with the item, please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, you must provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights. Please see points 4.10 and 4.11 for time restrictions.
6.2 All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
6.3 The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
6.4 If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until either an indicative digital image is supplied by the customer, or the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked. The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however, on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however, you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- Liability 7.1 The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
7.2 We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
- Use of Website This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Any and all material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
1.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.3 Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
- Site Uptime 3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Links to and From other websites 4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Exclusion of Liability 5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- Law and Jurisdiction 6.1 This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- V12 FINANCE: Customers using finance with V12 for purchases won’t be able to be shipped to a different address.